The information on the web site, “LivingManicDepressive – a bipolar and depression website” at http://www.livingmanicdepressive.com (hereinafter called the website) is the personal property of Jinnah R. Mohammed and can be reproduced by individuals only under the terms listed below.
- You may retrieve the contents of the website for informational purposes only.
- You may save a local copy or print the website for your personal use only providing it is not used for financial, academic, or professional gain, or for personal recognition. You must include this copyright notice with any copy that you make.
- You may quote parts of the website up to 75 words in total in your own personal documents or on a personal web site without permission (but see below for organisational use or multiple copies). The quotation may not be modified in any form and must contain a citation as below
- For quotations placed on the internet, the following citation which includes a link back to the website must be used: Living Manic Depressive – practical ideas for coping with bipolar disorder (manic depression), mania, and depression by Jinnah R. Mohammed
- For quotations in paper or other documents or media, the citation is: Mohammed, Jinnah R.. 1997/2018. “Living Manic Depressive – practical ideas for coping with bipolar disorder (manic depression), mania, and depression” Trinidad and Tobago, http://www.livingmanicdepressive.com.
All organisations, or persons with a professional or academic or personal interest in the site may make use of information / data contained in the site only with written permission of author. The following also require a written request and express written permission of the author:
- Placing any part of the website on any document or media (including web pages) that is used for commercial or academic or professional or personal benefit or to solicit funds.
- Making multiple copies of any part of the website for distribution either electronically, on paper, or by any other method for any reason whatsoever.
- Quoting any part of the website in a published document or in any document (including web pages) or other medium of communication of a commercial, non-commercial, or government organisation whether for public use or not.
Please note that getting permission is easy and will usually cost nothing more than having the website and my name cited on the document. Just e-mail to let me know what you wish to use it for.
I will go to the courts of law to prevent the theft of my material and to reclaim the monies owed to me under the agreement above.
Notwithstanding the above, the website and all information in it are protected by all laws regarding to copyright.
Quotations or pages in the website attributed to authors other than Jinnah R. Mohammed require the explicit approval of the author to be copied or used in any fashion. Permission by Jinnah Mohammed to quote parts of the website do not include permission to quote material written by other authors.